Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Lost Season 5

My race to get up to speed with Lost is going to be easily met - currently watching season 5, episode 6. That leaves 10 more til the premiere.

Today's episode, titled "316" (SPOILERS)








It starts with Jack, Ben, Sun and Desmond reunited with Eloise Hawking. I'm getting a "Knights who say Ni" moment here...

Jack needs to reunite the Oceanic Six. They need to go back to the island. Take a specific flight. Exactly recreate the events of the accident. Give Locke something of your father's.

Hmm. I would like a shrubbery. One that looks nice and is not too expensive. Oh you have one? Now another shrubbery. Oh and now cut down the tallest tree in the forest with a herring.

Sure, I know I should watch the rest of the episode first...

No comments: