Thursday, June 10, 2004

Blog Structure and Food

I was toying with the idea of giving the blog a structure - like Monday for Sports, Tuesday for Politics, Wednesday for Pop Culture, Thursday for Gadgets and Fri-Sun for Miscellaneous.

With summer approaching, I will try to alter my diet to be healthier. The first steps will be to eliminate fast food from the diet. This will include all fast food except pizza and sandwich joints. I'd probably eat sandwiches anyway and pizza is hard to give up. But I will try at least to reduce pizza. Red meat is mostly out of the diet although if invited to a steak place I can't pass it up. Where will this falter? When I go to California and eat at In and Out Burger. I will post my progress...

1 comment:

Blogman said...

Off the wagon on the dieting already. Had McDonald's this evening. Will try to start a new streak of no fast food.