Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Tone

A friend recently told me that this blog is too negative. So I've gone back and reviewed the previous posts to see how negative it really is...

What the blog? - negative
I don't like reality tv... - positive
Tivo - positive
Locks - positive
Law and order - positive
World wonders - neutral
What's in a name - negative
For the birds - negative
Shrek - negative
.01 - negative
Cheese - positive
Bands - positive
One Week - positive
Shirt Color - negative
Sick - negative
I can't get enough - negative
This blog - neutral
Give me back my F***'N magazine - negative
Sucker - negative

Final tally: 19 posts, 10 negative, 2 neutral, 7 positive.

I will try to make this blog more positive. Recently, I noticed that I rarely post about sports or politics but I like both topics a lot.

No comments: