Sunday, December 25, 2005

12/23/05 - Utah Jazz vs. New York Knicks


It's the beginning of a holiday sports weekend for me, because this Monday, I'll be attending my only Jets game of the year, NY Jets versus New England Patriots. Fortunately for this Monday's game it should be pretty warm (mid 40's).

As for the game, we saw them break their 7 game losing streak, and get their seventh win (and first of December). The tickets were $25 because the Knicks held a "strike sale" but fortunately for us, the strike had ended by game time so it ended up as just cheap tickets. This is from section 321, an alcohol free section. This will probably be my only game this season.

The Knicks looked pretty bad but fortunately the looked much worse. This game was boring at times, as there were just so many fouls. I think the Jazz racked up 4 fouls in the first three minutes!!

By the way, the last few posts have all had photos from my handy dandy LG VX9800, which I plan to review soon.

Tags: , , ,

No comments: