Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Heroes - Primatech Paper

I was watching this past week's episode of Heroes and thought I was really clever when I looked up a website that the episode referenced - www.primatechpaper.com. Of course, the website led to a fake site that was set up by people on the show. But it turns out I'm not as clever as I had thought. I went to the official Heroes website and there's this huge banner ad for their fictitious site there. The first time I had heard of something like this was a few years ago on 24, when someone got a cell phone number, and if you called it, the phone answered and said something like, "You have reached Jack Bauer's cell phone." As it turns out you can call the Primatech Paper company as well. There are some "secret codes" you need to enter, and no doubt that future episodes will have those secret codes for people to try out.

No comments: