Sunday, November 06, 2005

Basketball Has Started...

...and I already don't care. Wake me when we get to the playoffs.

The one subplot I will be following: how long will it be before Isaiah Thomas makes his next Knicks trade? He has been with the team under two years and already, no player remains from the team he inherited. Examples: Tim Thomas and Nazr Mohammad, acquired February 16, 2004 by Isaiah. Mohammad exited on February 24, 2005, nearly a year later. Thomas soon followed, with the trade on October 4, 2005. When will the Knicks revolving door spin again and who will be moving through it? There must be an over/under for this event (two weeks?)!

My advice to Thomas (who is an avid reader of the KFB, I'm sure): Trade Stephon Marbury. I know he's one of the best point guards in the NBA, but look what happened to Minnesota, New Jersey and Phoenix after he left -- instant success!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you might get your wish. the marbury trade rumors are starting...