Sunday, March 06, 2005

No Matter How Hard You Try, You Can't Stop Us Now

This morning I was very tired, but when I put Rage Against the Machine on my iPod during my workout it sure woke me up! A friend told me that I listen to a lot of angry music. To that friend, here are my top songs played on iTunes, all-time:

1 - Fortune Faded - Red Hot Chili Peppers
2 - The Reason - Hoobastank
3 - Someday - Nickelback
4 (tie) - Clocks - Coldplay
4 (tie) - Hey Ya! - Outkast
6 (tie) - Sad - Pearl Jam
6 (tie) - Africa - Toto
8 - In the End - Linkin Park
9 (tie) - Black - Pearl Jam
9 (tie) - Jeremy - Pearl Jam
9 (tie) - Yeah! - Usher

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. You work out?
2. You do listen to a lot of music involving angst.
3. I thought you were trying to make people angry - so this might help motivate you.

Blogman said...

1. Yes. It was as high as 3 times per week from November to Feb, but now it's about 1x per week.

2. I count about 4/11 songs on that list as by bands that are considered "angry." Is that a high percentage?

3. If you view the posts to this blog, we would find that between the two of us, only one is trying to make the other angry.