Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Fantasy Football

My fantasy baseball team is cruising around in 2nd place, but I just had my fantasy football draft. Here's my team, the number of starters at each position listed in parentheses.

QB (1)
Michael Vick (ATL)
Jake Delhomme (CAR)

RB (2)
Deuce McAllister (NO)
Curtis Martin (NYJ)
Kevin Barlow (SF)
Stephen Davis (CAR)
Fred Taylor (JAC)
Ricky Williams (MIA)

WR (3)
Reggie Wayne (IND)
Issac Bruce (StL)
Justin McCareins (NYJ)
Robert Ferguson (GB)

TE (1)
Daniel Graham (NE)

K (1)
Mike Nugent (NYJ)

DEF (1)
Philadelphia

Yes, I have a ton of running backs, but I imagine one of them will get injured soon, and I'll need to replace Robert Ferguson at WR with someone... I have no idea if my team is any good, all I know is during week 8, I have to replace quite a few players since the Jets and Indianapolis have BYE weeks.

No comments: