Sunday, August 08, 2004

Context-Based ads

I noticed that the top of the blog has context based ads, sort of like google or gmail.

Because of some recent haiku about the Yankees/Sox games a few weeks back and a posting about the Sox, it seems that this blog generates blogspot ads at the top including a link to "Red Sox Blogs."

Now, I need to clear this up. There's already a link to the Yankees' website on the sidebar but that doesn't seem to do it. As far as I know, the only way to do this is by making a post that clearly states that I LIKE THE YANKEES. THE NEW YORK YANKEES. THIS BLOG IS BEING WRITTEN BY A YANKEES FAN. BIGGEST PAYROLL IN BASEBALL AND PROUD OF IT. 26 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS. IT IS HIGH, IT IS FAR, IT IS GONE. THEEEEEEEE YANKEES WIN! THEEEEEEEE YANKEES WIN!

Let's see how this works...

1 comment:

Kata said...

Dude, its the Dodgers ok? So, you do comic books obviously in a big way....I do a comic strip..if you behave, I'll scan some in when i get a scanner in the next week.