Wednesday, April 20, 2005

4/20/05 - Tampa Bay Devil Rays vs. New York Yankees

I saw the Yankees lose to the Devil Rays earlier tonight. If you had told me that Johnson, Gordon and Rivera all pitched in a game for the Yankees versus the Devil Rays, and that Johnson had 8 K's, I would have definitely expected that it was a win. It wasn't. Could this be the year that it's all fallen apart? Or are the Yankees just flat? I will have the opportunity to see the Yanks lose to all four AL East rivals on 4/29 when they play the Toronto Blue Jays.

Enjoy the photos.



These seats cost $8 (I spent more on food than for the ticket)



Yet another experiment with the photo mosaic



Randy Johnson - The Big Unit - Even from up high he looks huge. He throws very hard.



Jorge Cantu, Tampa 2B at the plate, he's on my fantasy team



Hideo Nomo - I kept trying to get his funky delivery but kept mis-timing it



Just a bit inside to A-Rod



Eduardo Perez - Can you believe he hit 2 HR off Johnson? Who is this guy?



Mariano Rivera pitched an excellent 1-2-3 inning. Where was this Rivera two weeks ago?



The Stadium looks nice at night

No comments: