Sunday, April 10, 2005

Baltimore Orioles vs. New York Yankees 4/10/05

I attended yet another Yankees game today. This one was a debacle from many perspectives.

From the baseball perspective, the Yankees played quite poorly, with SP Carl Pavano getting hit in the head by a line drive, 1B Jason Giambi losing an easy pop fly in the sun, and the Yankees being no-hit into the fifth inning.

From the personal perspective, I had hoped to get some nice shots of my favorite steroid controversy players, such as Gary Sheffield and Sammy Sosa from the perch in right field. Unfortunately, my camera's battery crapped out (I didn't realize how often it needs to be charged) so I only got this one shot.

One small victory, as I got a free 2005 Yankees calendar.



Gary Sheffield in RF, before my camera died.



The view from the seats I had, as shown on yankees.com.

No comments: