Sunday, April 17, 2005

NBA Playoffs

This cynical sports fan reports that the NBA season is about to begin, and since his Knicks won't be participating, he has decided to root for the local Nets and Rockets (aka Knicks South).

There are a number of surprises in the Eastern Conference this year. While I would like to see LeBron in the Playoffs, I'm pretty impressed by Allen Iverson's recent play, and I can't root against "my" Nets!

In the West, a Houston / Dallas series would be great, although the outcome might not be so good for "my" Rockets. I think the recently cold Seattle team may be the easiest to pick off here, but a lot of these teams have a good chance.

The NBA is looking a little more level this year than in years past, the shift of Shaq to the East has certainly changed the landscape.

No comments: