Saturday, December 11, 2004

Three Alarm Wake-Up

This scenario really reminds me of something out of a television show.

A person I know relayed this story to me and gave me permission to discuss it on my blog.

This person's significant other is the first one to wake up in the morning, but requires three alarm clocks to do so. Only on the third alarm does the s/o actually wake up! So this person I know was frustrated by being woken up by three alarms in the morning and decided to preemptively shut off the first two alarms and prevent them from ringing. Of course, this measure leads to the s/o wondering why they continually oversleep the first two alarms.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.elfster.com/

Blogman said...

Hrm. I think you meant to post that comment on this post.

Anonymous said...

If this happened to me I would pick up the alarm clock and chuck it across the room.