Friday, July 15, 2005

Cleveland Indians vs. New York Yankees - 7/8/05

I'm falling behind with posts to the blog.

I still have 100+ photos from China that need to be posted here, and some things from the Nashua, NH Rib Fest a while back that also need to make it up here. Then I also would like to do a Best of / Worst of the first year of KFB. For now, enjoy some shots from the rainy Indians / Yankees game. Actually, it was raining early but cleared up to a nice night. Also, it turns out to be my second victory this season.


Chien-Ming Wang. This may have been his last start of the year, depending on the DL situation. I have also seen Kevin Brown, Mike Mussina, Randy Johnson, and Carl Pavano pitch this year, so pretty much all the regular starting pitchers.


The theme of today's photos is, players who weren't on the Yankees back in April when I saw a ton of games. For example, center fielder Melky Cabrera.


Melky Cabrera has a silly looking photo for his shot on the big screen.


No Tony Womack here! It's Robinson Cano.


Coco Crisp of the Indians. You couldn't make up a better name.


Ah, Tier Reserved, my favorite place to sit.

No comments: