Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Kevin Smith


Every time I see Kevin Smith on television or in a movie, I like him less. Why might that be? It's not like he switched to Scientology or something. Some of the recent appearances of his that I've seen include him talking about comic books or the Superman movie (which he was loosely affiliated with for a while), or him on the Tonight Show talking about his latest projects. Clerks was one of my favorite movies for a while, and I even found Dogma, Mallrats and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back hilarious. I thought that it might be due to beginning to “grow up” but I’m not sure that’s the case, since I still get a kick out of mainstays like South Park and Robot Chicken. As far as I can tell, it's not me, it's him.

1 comment:

PJ said...

You don't like him, because he hasn't made a good movie in a while, yet he is still making random appearances.