Sunday, July 31, 2005

Best of the KFB

As if having a blog wasn't self-aggrandizing enough, here is a post to that blog that highlights my favorite posts. Consider, it as "Blogman's favorites."

Of course, May 13, 2005 was the actual first anniversary of the blog, so it's great to put something together two and a half months later commemerating the event.

These are the posts in their order that they were posted.

1) My crazy roommate plays this silly name game. This is one of the stories that inspired the creation of the KFB.

2) Salads. I've never had a satisfactory answer to this question.

3) This post manages to capture two observations - one about complex family situations and the other about man-purses.

4) It's not often that I have my camera at the same time that I observe something funny.

5) Group dynamics. One of my favorite topics.

6) Sort of similar to #4, although the bottle wasn't going to go anywhere.

7) I can't believe this actually happened.

8) What is the convention on this anyways?

9) I found this to be fairly clever.

10) This still happens to me!

11) I haven't watched Law & Order in a while.

12) New York City is a strange place. Sort of the same theme as #7.

13) This post about Chien-Ming Wang is a bit silly, but wouldn't it be so funny??

14) Yet another true story about something that happened to me on the street.

No comments: