Sunday, July 31, 2005

Worst of the KFB

The Kitchen Fresh Blog completed its first year two months ago, so what better way to celebrate than emphasize some of the crappier moments in this space?

In the spirit of the Not Top 10 on Sportscenter, please find my five least favorite posts to this blog. In other words, I wish I had never written them.

In general, while reviewing the first year of the blog, I've noticed a few things.

Complaining about spare change seems to be a theme on the blog. As do rants about the Red Sox, weather forecasts, politics, and the Jets. Not surprisingly, these posts are of low quality.

My favorite posts were generally from things that have happened to me or from observations that I think are clever. I think the latter category may make me seem a bit smug, but it is my blog, after all.

Not-Top 5

1) Writer's Block posts. These are silly, and I've done it twice.

2) Speaking of posting things twice, why don't I tell the same story twice? I guess it was so traumatic, I had to tell it again.

3) I'm just an idiot. It's a chain restaurant!

4) I don't really understand the joke in this post... I wrote the joke!

5) In general, I had posted a lot about these vanity searches. Boring.

While I found these five to be the poorest in quality, in general, there were a lot of mediocre posts to the space, mostly revolving around current events, and posting links. I need a little better quality control.

No comments: