Wednesday, September 08, 2004

The KFB

The Kitchen Fresh Blog isn't generating the sort of hit count that I'd expected. Now it's sliding in the google search charts too. This leads to a theory:

A) It's not that entertaining.

B-1) I don't have enough friends.
B-2) I don't have enough friends reading the blog.

Or maybe it's all three. I think B-1 is invalid, but the problem is I don't want to subject my buddies to my complaining (leading to B-2). So I have to work on "A" and increase the entertainment value to this thing.

Plan A
I will be funnier

Plan B
I will force funnier things to happen to me

1 comment:

PJ said...

Your blog SUCKS! (grumble grumble)

I am no longer your friend. If your blog becomes more entertaining, I will reconsider reinstating your friendship.

P.S. Thanks for being the best man at my wedding.