Saturday, September 18, 2004

NFL Week 2

Last Week/Season: 5-9-2

Hopefully I'll do better this week. Can I do any worse? I won't be picking the divisions like I expected originally. Live with it.

Redskins (-3) GIANTS *I think the Giants are pretty bad.*
Jets (-3) CHARGERS *Dangerous game for the Jets*
Broncos (-3) JAGUARS *Wasn't sure how to pick this one*
Steelers (+4) RAVENS *Ditto above*
LIONS (-3) Texans *Houston lost to San Diego!*
TITANS (-1) Colts *Yes, I think Indy starts 0-2*
PACKERS (-8.5) Bears *Seems like a big spread*
SAINTS (-7) 49ers *Who's the 49ers QB?*
FALCONS (-2.5) Rams *Rams on the decline*
CHIEFS (-6) Panthers *No Davis makes this pretty certain*
Seahawks (-3) BUCCANEERS *Bucs on the decline*
COWBOYS (-4.5) Browns *Vinny out guns Garcia this week*
CARDINALS (+8) Patriots *8 points is a lot! NE always wins close ones*
RAIDERS (3.5) Bills *Wasn't sure how to pick this one*
BENGALS (-5) Dolphins *Unless Palmer throws a ton of INTs*
Vikings (+3) EAGLES *The Eagles are overrated*

3 comments:

Blogman said...

6-9 going into the MNF game. A little more respectable than last week. Once again, I had two winners who didn't beat the spread.

A few notes: The Giants win really surprised me because I didn't think they were that good. The Broncos/Jags game was a strange one. The Ravens can't move the ball in the air, but Ogden's return sure helped the running game. The Packers are a flaky team this year. KC is in big trouble - they can't stop anyone!

Anonymous said...

Giants are pretty bad. But it's hard to lose when your opponent turns the ball over SEVEN times.

PJ said...

Go Bengals!