Thursday, September 02, 2004

RNC 4

Okay... the Republicans are showing a cheesy video about W during this convention coverage. Did the Democrats do something like this and I just missed it? Ugh. This stuff is awful.

Addendum to Zell Miller comments in Post #3. This link is fairly intersting, trying to compare Miller "then" and "now". What's weird about it is how Zell Miller is shown condemning President Bush, but it's President Bush I, not Bush II.

Back on Tuesday, Arnold said, "...one of my movies was called "True Lies." It's what the Democrats should have called their convention." What does that mean? Didn't he mean that they should have called their convention "Lies"? Were the Democrats telling lies that were true? That doesn't even make sense. I hope Arnold keeps dropping his catch phrases and movie puns into his speeches. It makes him amusing, even if the puns don't make sense.

On a lighter note, wouldn't it be great if a candidate at one of these conventions said,

"Mr. Chairman, delegates, guests, I have no intention of running for President of the United States. You all have said a lot of nice things about me all week, but I've decided that the job just isn't worth it. The pay isn't hot, and even though there are great security benefits, I think I'd rather be at home watching a ballgame."

No comments: