Saturday, September 25, 2004

NFL Week 3

Last Week 6-10
Season 11-19-2

If I don't turn this thing around, I might have to stop...

GIANTS (-3) Browns *As bad as I think the Giants may be, Browns are worse*
DOLPHINS (-1) over Steelers *Low scoring game*
TITANS (-6) Jaguars *Jags lucky to win last week*
BENGALS (+3) Ravens *Ravens can't pass*
CHIEFS (-7.5) Texans *A big spread, don't know what to make of it*
RAMS (-7) Saints *Both teams on the way down, but no McCallister means Rams win*
VIKINGS (-9) Bears *Big point spread but I think Vikings at home are capable*
LIONS (+4.5) Eagles *Don't know that Eagles are that good*
FALCONS (-10) Cardinals *Big spread risky, but Cardinals stink*
Chargers (+10) BRONCOS *Broncos don't warrant a 10 pt spread*
COLTS (-6) Packers *Will be close. How good is Green Bay?*
SEAHAWKS (-10) 49ers Again, big spread... tough pick*
RAIDERS (-3) Buccanneers *Bucs are going downhill*
Cowboys (+1.5) REDSKINS *Injuries force a loss for Wash*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should just take the Sports Guy's weekly picks then change the ones you think are bad.

This would definitely improve your record.

Blogman said...

Ha! I'm 3-7-1 pending the results of the last three games tonight. That's awful. I'd do better letting a coin decide for me.

FYI, Sports Guy is 4-6-1.